Francis’ Liturgical Renewal: Clowns and Jokers...


   


These Last Days News - March 30, 2022

URGENT: Forward a link to this web page to your clergy, family, friends and relatives.



TURN BACK

“This evil has penetrated far into the very heart of My House. You must now turn back and restore My House. I, your God, give you this command for the salvation of your own soul.”

- The Bayside Prophecies

Jesus, August 21, 1976


“I send to My clergy, those whom I have given the grace to represent Heaven upon earth, this warning: You must now return to your traditional rites! You must restore My House from its crumbling exterior and rotting interior. You must rebuild what you seek to destroy--now!

“Many who call themselves My chosen ones have set themselves to destroy from within. Your actions have not gone by unnoticed by the Eternal Father. Error, deception, deceit, in the guise of sanctity and piousness! You are unmasked before the Eternal Father. You shall start little by little and repair the foundation, or you shall be within and destroy.

“I look upon all manner of abominations being committed in My House. Do you think you will go much longer without chastisement? Awaken from your slumber, My clergy! You deceive no one!”

- The Bayside Prophecies

Jesus, November 22, 1975


“This evil has penetrated far into the very heart of My House. You must now turn back and restore My House. I, your God, give you this command for the salvation of your own soul.”

- The Bayside Prophecies

Jesus, August 21, 1976


The above Messages from Our Lady were given to Veronica Lueken at Bayside, New York.



Gloria.tv reported on March 30, 2022:


Priests of Río Cuarto Diocese, Argentina, preside Novus Ordo Eucharists dressed up as clowns or animals to fool children and adults.


A reader who informed InfoVatican.com (March 29) came to the conclusion that “in my opinion, the sacredness is lost." Some examples how priests stage the Eucharists:


• Father Carlos Ricci uses an additional table in front of the marble meal-table.

• Father Carlos Costale wears wigs of different colours.

• Father Mauro Schwerdt, the diocese’s canon lawyer, disguises as Disney animal.

• Father Ángel Ciappino dresses as a clown wearing a wig.

• Father Jorge Reinaudo lives on Facebook, TikTok, Instagram not for proclaiming the faith but for showing his body and dances.


When confronted with the facts, Bishop Adolfo Uriona and Vicar General Juan Carlos Giordano “look at you and don't respond" – because they know that Francis supports clown eucharists.






“Many now rebel against their leader, their God-given leader, your Vicar. In matters of faith and morals, man must not change the God-given laws, coming from the seat of Peter, and established through tradition upon earth through My Son's Church.”

- The Bayside Prophecies

Our Lady of the Roses, October 6, 1979


“Because of the fall in Babylon, many new languages were given because of the sin of Babylon. Therefore, as a member of one country, My children, with a universal language, you carried with you your own country's translation, and were you to visit abroad, you could enter upon any foreign edifice, Church of My Son, and feel comfortable and in one with the man, the priest, the one chosen by My Son to represent Him in His House.

“If you were, My child, to go from your United States to France, could you understand the words in French? But, My child, you would recognize the words in Latin and you would have your book with you to read in your American language, just as those in France could read in their French language, bringing upon the world a beautiful and common bond of language among all who have been given the grace to be called to the Roman Catholic Church of My Son.

“Do not leave My Son's Church though, My children, because they have taken this language from among you. You must wait and persevere and weep with My Son for this defilement by man.”

- The Bayside Prophecies

Our Lady of the Roses, April 10, 1976






SOURCE:

The electronic form of this document is copyrighted.

Quotations are permissible as long as this web site is acknowledged with a hyperlink to: https://www.tldm.org

Copyright © These Last Days Ministries, Inc. 1996 - 2022 All rights reserved.